Welcome

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Prince's Testimony (Sept 2014)



This is a testimony from an inmate named Prince I have been writing and praying for since 2012. I will post sections of his letter to me:

"I have finally been granted parole! 14 years and 8 months I have been in the belly of the whale, and now I am being released. God is good all the time. I just got word of it about 2 weeks ago, and I have just been numb. I guess the gravity of the situation hasnt fully sank in yet.
God is so good, because he has truly answered my prayer exactly how I asked it while in my time of distress when I clearly didnt feel I was entitled to it. I have to fulfill my end of the agreement and live my life for God, and giving my testimony"

Hallelujah! Indeed, God is a merciful God!

No comments:

Post a Comment