Welcome

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Winning Testimony

Below is the winning testimony for the contest.



I was a vibrant young man who was combining education and football (soccer). I played for my state and I played for my higher institution even to the highest level (All Nigerian polytechnic games). I finished my ND and went back for my HND. I was just a church goer then, partying a lot with lots of drinking and smoking.
On one faithful day on the 20th of November 2001, I was traveling from Lagos State down to Ekiti State in Nigeria. On my way my vehicle had an accident that claimed the lives of majority of the occupants in the bus. I died instantly and was laid among the dead bodies on the roadside. Miraculously I came back to life after a while, but with a broken neck and a spinal cord injury. It was so severe that only one doctor could perform the operation on me in the whole West Africa (or so I was told). The operation was successful and I stayed months in the hospital. I was later discharged, but to my annoyance I couldn't move any part of my body except to lift my hands.
I was in bedridden for 2 years and six months. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior and became a born again. I then started seeking the miracle healing power of God. I was in wheelchair for 4 more years. Against all odds I began moving my legs and I started standing. I started studying more and more on faith, and God did it for me. I started walking but my fingers were not functioning at all, only the right thumb that I am using up till now.
I am skipping a lot because I intend to write a book on this, very soon God willing. A doctor came all the way from Manchester in England when she heard that I was walking.
One terrible thing I can never forget is how I used to feed while I was bedridden. I would open my mouth and they will drop food inside as if you are feeding an animal. I am indeed a MIRACLE!!
Everyone who knows about the incident always appreciates and praise God. You can go through anything I post on facebook and see the comments for you to know what I am saying. I bless God for what he has done for me. One amazing thing about God in my life is that I cannot hold anything, but I can hold a microphone to talk, in fact everything about me even now is still a miracle. With my fingers not functioning I still manage to use a spoon to feed myself. I am still believing God for perfection in some areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment